This area of NASATalk is to provide a section that focuses on the technical aspects of operating an open source software application. We want NASA education affiliates and school partners who are using open source software to participate in topical discussions in this. Some of the topics that will come up for discussion in this area include:
- Software Security
- Keeping your software up to date
- Compatibility with other software, hardware, and operating systems
- Matching application capabilities with design needs
- User Friendliness factors
- [Add your interests, ideas, or concerns here]
The NASATalk community site runs on Joomla as its core CMS backbone with MightyExtensions modules and plugins in order to enhance the core functionality of Joomla’s basic features.